In spite of the promises of Genesis 12:2 and Genesis 13, Israel is under constant attack. In a recent briefing, the Israeli Defense Forces reserve major general told journalists, “We are facing something like around 200 alerts every day for terrorism.” It’s also been reported that at least 36 Israelis have been murdered by terrorists.
The attacks involve more than just terrorism and returning to Crosstalk to explain what they involve was Chris Katulka. Chris is assistant director of North American Ministries at The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry and host of The Friends of Israel Today radio program. He is a Bible teacher, and writer for Israel My Glory magazine and is author of the book, Israel Always.
The conversation began with discussion concerning the Jewish Fall festivals which include Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and the Feast of Tabernacles. Next up was the red heifers which were shipped from Texas that are getting close to the required age to sacrifice for the purification ritual and the other preparations for the temple.
The remainder of the broadcast was packed with information that featured discussion on the following points:
- The cornerstone of the temple.
- UNESCO declaring biblical Jericho as a Palestinian world heritage site.
- Saudi Arabia’s General Authority for Surveying and Geospatial Information has erased Israel from the map and is referring to it as Palestine.
- U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken pushing for a 2-state solution.
- The Iran prisoner swap/6 billion in unlocked oil revenue that had been frozen by the U.S.
- Could war break out this Fall?
- The latest on judicial reform in Israel.
- Input from listeners nationwide.
For a one year free subscription to Israel My Glory Magazine call: 1-800-257-7843 or go to www.israelmyglory.org/subscribe.